1. Rehabilitation bei COPD - Deutsche Patientenliga Atemwegserkrankungen - DPLA e.V.
2. Sahasrabudhe, S. D. et al. Potential for integrating yoga within pulmonary rehabilitation and recommendations of reporting framework. BMJ Open Respiratory Research 8, e000966 (2021).
3. Cramer, H. et al. The risks and benefits of yoga for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clin Rehabil 33, 1847–1862 (2019).
4. Li, C., Liu, Y., Ji, Y., Xie, L. & Hou, Z. Efficacy of yoga training in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Complement Ther Clin Pract 30, 33–37 (2018).
5. Thokchom, S. K., Gulati, K., Ray, A., Menon, B. K., & Rajkumar. Effects of yogic intervention on pulmonary functions and health status in patients of COPD and the possible mechanisms. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice 33, 20–26 (2018).
6. McCall, M. C., Ward, A., Roberts, N. W. & Heneghan, C. Overview of Systematic Reviews: Yoga as a Therapeutic Intervention for Adults with Acute and Chronic Health Conditions. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2013, e945895 (2013).
7. Desveaux, L., Lee, A., Goldstein, R. & Brooks, D. Yoga in the Management of Chronic Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Medical Care 53, 653–661 (2015).
8. Wu, L.-L. et al. Effectiveness of meditative movement on COPD: a systematic review and meta-analysis. COPD 13, 1239–1250 (2018).