2. Liu Q. et al. (2021). Effectiveness and safety of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in real-world studies: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Infect Dis Poverty. 2021 Nov 14;10(1):132.
3. Voysey M. et al. (2020). Safety and efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (AZD1222) against SARS-CoV-2: an interim analysis of four randomised controlled trials in Brazil, South Africa, and the UK. Lancet 2020. December 8 (Epub ahead of print).
4. He Y. et al. (2006). Antigenic and immunogenic characterization of recombinant baculovirus-expressed severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus spike protein: implication for vaccine design. J Virol 2006;80:5757-5767.
5. Bennet B. M. et al. (2019). Review of current vaccine development strategies to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Toxicol Pathol 2020;48:800-809.
6. Lurie N. et al. (2020). Developing Covid-19 vaccines at pandemic speed. N Engl J Med2020;382:1969-1973.
7. Thanh Le T. et al. (2020). The COVID-19 vaccine development landscape. Nat Rev Drug Discov2020;19:305-306.
8. Corbett K. S. et al. (2020). SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine development enabled by prototype pathogen preparedness. June 11, 2020.
9. Corbett K. S. et al. (2020). Evaluation of the mRNA-1273 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in nonhuman primates. N Engl J Med 2020;383:1544-1555.
10. Polack F. P. et al. Safety and efficacy of the BNT162b2 Covid-19 vaccine. N Engl J Med2020;383:2603-2615.