- Pyzocha, N. J. Galleri Test for the Detection of Cancer. afp 106, 459–460 (2022).
- Liu, M. C. et al. Sensitive and specific multi-cancer detection and localization using methylation signatures in cell-free DNA. Ann Oncol 31, 745–759 (2020).
- A prospective study of a multi-cancer early detection blood test. https://oncologypro.esmo.org/meeting-resources/esmo-congress/a-prospective-study-of-a-multi-cancer-early-detection-blood-test.
- Wise, J. A blood test for multiple cancers: game changer or overhyped? BMJ 378, o2279 (2022).
- Kennylin. Novel strategies against malaria and cancer create new clinical conundrums. The AFP Community Blog http://afpjournal.blogspot.com/2022/10/novel-strategies-against-malaria-and.html (2022).
- Vinay Prasad MD MPH [@VPrasadMDMPH]. There are lots of medical interventions that we pay for that don’t work, some have high costs/ toxicities and harms If we adopt GRAIL in the absence of an RCT showing OM or all cancer death benefit, it might be the greatest error to date; Why? Twitter https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1333081943907258368 (2020).
- Ueberroth, B. E., Marks, L. A., Borad, M. J. & Agrwal, N. Multicancer Early detection Panels (MCEDs) in the Primary Care Setting. The American Journal of Medicine 135, e145–e149 (2022).
letzter Zugriff auf Websites: 18.11.22