1. Age-Related Hearing Loss Is Associated with Incident Dementia in Adults Over 60. ENTtoday https://www.enttoday.org/article/age-related-hearing-loss-is-associated-with-incident-dementia-in-adults-over-60/.
2. Sharma, R. K., Chern, A. & Golub, J. S. Age-Related Hearing Loss and the Development of Cognitive Impairment and Late-Life Depression: A Scoping Overview. Semin Hear 42, 10–25 (2021).
3. Undertreated & Undiagnosed: Age-Related Hearing Loss. http://www.thehearingconsultants.com/blog/undertreated-undiagnosed-age-related-hearing-loss/.
4. Do Hearing Aids Help Prevent Cognitive Decline? ENTtoday https://www.enttoday.org/article/do-hearing-aids-help-prevent-cognitive-decline/.
5. Chern, A., Sharma, R. K. & Golub, J. S. Hearing Loss and Incident Dementia: Claims Data From the New York SPARCS Database. Otology & Neurotology 43, 36–41 (2022).
6. Liu, C.-M. & Lee, C. T.-C. Association of Hearing Loss With Dementia. JAMA Netw Open 2, e198112 (2019).
7. Shukla, A. et al. Hearing Loss, Hearing Aid Use, and Depressive Symptoms in Older Adults-Findings from the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Neurocognitive Study (ARIC-NCS). J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 76, 518–523 (2021).
8. Mahmoudi, E. et al. Can Hearing Aids Delay Time to Diagnosis of Dementia, Depression, or Falls in Older Adults? J Am Geriatr Soc 67, 2362–2369 (2019).